Lifecare Malvern Strength & Conditioning Classes
Would you like to exercise in a group-training environment under the guidance and supervision of a Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist? Improve your quality of life with LifeCare Malvern Strength and Conditioning classes. Our clinical approach ensures the class takes into account your individual goals, general fitness, injuries and chronic condition or disease.
Our classes are held in a comfortable, safe environment and are suitable for all ages and fitness levels and can help you:
- Increase muscle strength and tone
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Improve muscle movement
- Achieve better blood sugar control
- Increase bone strength and reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Improve posture, flexibility and balance.
During the individually tailored classes you will:
- Exercise in a fun and social environment
- Learn how to exercise safely and efficiently
- Stay inspired and on-track with your exercise program
- Exercise under professional guidance to ensure your technique and form is correct
- Get progressively stronger, fitter and healthier
Before you join a class an initial 1:1 assessment is required. Classes are held at various times through the week for an hour with a maximum of 4 people per class. During the class you will get one-on-one attention to your exercise technique and receive hand-on correction if required.
We suggest you wear light, comfortable clothing with appropriate, closed footwear. It is important to bring a towel, water bottle and any medications you may need during the class.
Under Medicare's Chronic Disease Management Plan you may be eligible for partial or fully subsidised payment of your Exercise Physiology classes.
Under your private health insurance extras cover, our classes may be claimable.
If our Strength & Conditioning class sounds right for you or if you would like to find out more, call us today on 03 9509 8844.